Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Busy week!



I realized we didn't have any pictures of Chris on here so I think it's about time. As for our week: Last Friday we went on our first non-hospital outing. We drove over to the Palo Alto Baylands so my mom could see the new building. Since we were driving by we also stopped by the EV office. Jacob was unimpressed and basically slept the whole time, though he was not happy about the fact that it was kind of cold and windy. On Saturday Jacob was able to attend his baby shower! We had a lot of fun - so much fun in fact that I didn't take any pictures. I know there *are* pictures, I just didn't take any so if I get them I'll try to post them. Jacob mostly slept through the whole thing, though about the time everyone was leaving he remembered he hadn't eaten and started screaming. Thanks to Brittany and Marj for hosting and to everyone who attended! On Sunday we went to church and saw everyone there. No one really believed we'd be back so soon so they were surprised to see us. Jacob slept through the whole thing. Today my mom went back to Atlanta. She has been a huge help and we were glad she was able to come out. We look forward to seeing her again in a month - when she comes back with my brothers! We went to the pediatrician today and Jacob was proclaimed in perfect health and growing nicely. He tried to sleep through the whole thing but the doctor poked him a little too much for his liking. I have recovered to the point that I can drive again, but not to where I can carry his carseat, but that did mean we could drop Chris off at work after the appointment instead of him having to come all the way home. Chris's family starts getting in tomorrow so it should be another busy week coming up!

1 comment:

Madhu said...

I love the daddy and baby snap. So beautiful. Almost peacefully perfect or perfectly peaceful. I forget which :)