Tuesday, October 14, 2008

time flies...

Yes, yes I know...I'm a huge slacker and I haven't updated in quite awhile but in my defense I have actually set up several posts but I was waiting to get pictures off of Chris's computer. And I'm still waiting. So in the meantime: we're both feeling better. We went camping and it was good. We did the diabetes walk and that was good. We sent the futon off to Madhu's house and got the crib and changing table from IKEA, but we haven't set them up yet. I promise to post pictures from camping and the walk soon and the baby's room pictures when it's actually set up. While you are waiting for that though, we thought we'd ask for votes: when do you think our little guy will be born? Due date is December 17th. You only get one vote! Please post the votes in the comment section so we can see them all together.

5 comments:

AnyMotherSisterWife said...

December 10th.

Peter Sahlstrom said...

December 15th is a good day to be born.

Cheryl said...

Hmmm...in the spirit of timeliness, and since Ryan was on time though I didn't know that was possible...I vote for the 17th!

AnyMotherSisterWife said...

can i bet on the name? i think it will be wingspan. just think about it. wingspan nicholas donovan.

Kelley said...

Dec 20th!