Friday, September 26, 2008

Yikes!

Both Chris and I have had colds the past week and a half so that hasn't been fun. I admit, I had it first so it is probably my fault that Chris got it, but at least he can take something for it! In any case, we are both much better though I am still coughing like I've smoked all of my life. The doctor said that would happen though so I'm not worried. In fact, we are feeling so much better that we are going camping this weekend! There is a V-O-Cal project this weekend and Chris will be doing trail building. I will be helping with registration. So I'll try to update next week, along with more pictures. Today at least 8 people told me that I was "getting really big" and "getting bigger every day" - which is both true and intimidating given that there are more than two months left.

No comments: