Friday, May 1, 2009

two days in a row!


Yes, yes, I'm inconsistent but mostly I couldn't leave that crying picture as the first thing that comes up when you go to the site. Here are better teeth pictures that don't involve crying.

It's actually nice that he's in such a good mood however, he's still not quite over his cold and he woke up last night around 2. He proceeded to play several rounds of "Silly Mommy". For those of you who are unfamiliar with this game it goes like this: I cuddle with him and rock him until he falls asleep. When he's good and asleep I put him in his crib. At this point his legs shoot up in the air, his eyes pop open and he gives me a huge smile - last night he was laughing as though it was the funniest thing he's ever seen in his life - as if to say "Silly Mommy...you thought I was asleep but I tricked you!" I've explained to him that it's not a fun game to play when it's night time but that did not phase him. Yes I know I should be putting him in bed when he's tired but not asleep but when he's not feeling well it just works better to wait...usually.

Tomorrow is Jacob's 5 month birthday so there may just be three posts in a row! (But no promises!)

No comments: