
As of today, Jacob is 18 months old. We go to the doctor tomorrow so I'll have stats for you then, but I can tell you that he is big! I realized today that we have been in our house for half of his life now. Very strange to think about it that way!

Unfortunately, there wasn't much celebrating of being 18 months because Jacob currently has ear infections in both ears. He also had pinkeye, but that seems to be clearing up. All of this followed a mystery rash he had over the weekend. Since I am still fighting off the original cold we both got when we were out of town (and still battling morning sickness), we make quite the pair. I am optimistic though - now that he's feeling better things are starting to get back to normal. Also, I managed to get the pictures off of the camera and on to the computer so here are some pictures from our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment