And we didn't think it was possible. I know, I know...it's been a long time since the last post. Of all the stupid things - I couldn't find the cord to get the pictures off of the camera and I figured no one would be too thrilled to have a post with no pictures! Jacob is adjusting to work (and so am I for that matter), though he's still pretty tired when we get home. This week he slept at least 8
hours straight 3 of the nights (6 hours another night) so we're very excited about that. And he has his 4 month old appointment next Friday! The doctor told me last time we'd be talking about starting "real food" at this appointment so that should be very exciting.In other news, we have begun the process of buying a town house! It's in a new development in San Jose (right near 101 and 880) which makes it more convenient to my work and Chris's classes at San Jose State. It's less convenient to Chris's work - but it would have to be since right now we only live 2 miles away. It's 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and has a 2 car garage.
As for the pictures: he really is smiling a lot more now but just not in any of the pictures I have apparently.
1 comment:
I am so excited about your townhouse! I only hope that one day I am able to come and visit San Jose. It will be so great to be in a place that is yours to do whatever you want with.
Post a Comment