Today was Jacob's 4 month appointment and yet I got the same question from the person at check in, the nurse, and the injection room nurse. That is because our "little" boy is the size of your average 7 month old. At 17 pounds 5 ounces and 27.5 inches he is 90th percentile for weight and off the chart for height. He was also particularly curious so he was looking around with his big blue eyes. The appointment went well and everything looks good. Since we got home he has been mostly awake and playing - the exact opposite of his marathon sleep after the last time he got shots. He is decidedly more cranky and clingy but not so much so that we haven't had some fun.
Jacob was also very excited to hear that he can start eating "solid" food soon! He has been watching us quite intently while we eat lately and even though he does not quite have the coordination he has been trying very hard to grab his bottles and put them in his mouth.
In other news, Jacob experienced his first earthquake this week...kind of. I didn't actually feel it and Jacob was with me at the time so it's unclear if he felt it or not. I asked him and he responded enthusiastically, but I'm not completely fluent in baby. In any case, the earthquake was pretty minor and didn't cause any damage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's our boy! A total Donovan getting an A+ already. Exciting about the solid food starting. I love my rice cereal with Iron fortification! :-) Thanks for updating Katie!
Post a Comment