

Now that it's almost the weekend again, I wanted to talk a little about last weekend. Since relatively early in my pregnancy I have been frequenting the message boards on the What to Expect website (related to the infamous books). Specifically I have been reading and occasionally posting to a board specifically for due in (and later born in) December of '08. Well someone on the board suggested a couple months ago that those of us in California should get together and do something - actually meeting in person. Said get together happened last Saturday though there were only 4 babies in attendance. We went to the Children's Discovery Museum and while I think a good time was had by all we did end up with some pretty cranky babies after awhile.
Completely unrelated to that adventure, I got to fly in a small plane for the first time on Sunday. A friend of mine just got her pilot's license and she invited me and another friend to fly somewhere for lunch. While I am not rushing out to get my pilot's license it is something I would do again.
Tomorrow is the start of our long weekend - which will include berry picking, a cookout, and fireworks. It should be very exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment