So as it turns out I was only half right when I said we would not close by Friday. We have not officially closed escrow BUT we did go today and sign everything. Because of the way our loans are set up we will not get our keys until the end of next week (probably). But obviously this is a huge step forward and a huge relief. We are finally confident enough to start packing!
It looks like we are going to be moving right about the same time that Jacob starts daycare so it will be quite the adjustment. He also has molars coming in so he's a little grumpy these days. However, as promised I took a video of him eating cheerios. It's a great way to keep him occupied, but a large percentage of them end up in his lap or on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment