Friday, August 21, 2009

We are officially...

homeowners! We finally closed on our townhouse and got the keys today. We will spend the weekend painting and starting to get things moved. On Monday the fridge will be delivered and the next Monday we are having movers move our big furniture (we hope to have everything else moved by then!) Jacob will start daycare that day and Chris and I are both taking the day off of work to get things settled a little bit. I feel a little bad for Jacob - he will be taken to daycare in the morning and come home to a new house. But we visited daycare today and met his teachers and I think it will be good. When I put him down on the floor with the two other babies that were there (and a bunch of toys) he was so intrigued by everything that he didn't notice when we went into the other room. Everyone says it will be more stressful for us than it will be for him - and I hope that is true but I'm still not sure we'll get much sleep that week!

In the meantime, here is a very fun video starring my friend Brittany and, of course, Jacob.



For the record, there isn't anything happening off camera...he just found Brittany to be particularly funny that day.

1 comment:

AnyMotherSisterWife said...

I promise he will love daycare!!! Honestly, sometimes during the summer I felt bad that McKay didn't get to see her friends :)