Since the last tim
e I posted, Jacob went to his first baseball game and on his first camping trip. He also finally figured out crawling, can clap his hands, and pull himself up to sitting and standing. And he discovered his new favorite food: goldfish crackers! It really hasn't been that long since the last time I posted! Other new things: after 3 attempts we finally have our washer and dryer set up which is a huge relief. We do not, however, have our mailbox key yet so we still can't receive mail. In case you were wondering, that's why I still haven't given out the address! But that is really the last big thing we have left...besides finishing unpacking of course. Jacob is getting more comfortable with day care and is adjusting pretty well to everything. He was only marginally interested in the baseball game but at the stadium they printed him a certificate to commemorate his first game which I thought was nice. He really enjoyed the camping although he did get very upset when he woke up in the middle of the night and didn't know where he was. In the morning he was very excited about the tent, however, and overall it was a good trip. I also found out that sometimes he talks in his sleep which is exceedingly cute. No more big firsts coming up, though Chris's parents will be here in the next couple of weeks so we'll need to get our guest room situated. The pictures are: Jacob's first nap in his new room (pre-furniture), Jacob and Daddy camping, and the final motivation for Jacob to start crawling (don't worry, Chris moved the glass in time).
1 comment:
My brother and nephew are so cute. Have I told ya'll that this blog is awesome! I love seeing the pictures and getting all of the updates.
Post a Comment