Thursday, March 3, 2011

Alex is 4 months old!

Yesterday Alex and I took another trip to the doctor, but this one had been planned for a couple months. In addition to the normal 4 month appointment stuff, we were able to confirm that his ears and chest are all clear and healthy again. Today is our last day of Amoxicillan and we couldn't be happier about it. I'm hoping that means that by tomorrow night we will be back to sleeping through. Next week is going to be a little...different...so it would be really nice if we could get some sleep! Alex is 13 lbs 10 oz and 25.5 inches tall, which puts him at the 25th and 75th percentiles respectively. Out of curiosity, I went back and checked Jacob's stats at 4 months and he was 2 inches taller and 4 pounds heavier. The pediatrician explained to Alex that it was okay that he isn't as big as Jacob since no one really is and everyone is different. Alex seems fine with it. He did well with his shots - 5 minutes later I was changing his diaper and clothes and he was giggling as though it was the funniest thing that has ever happened to him.

Due to technical difficulties I wasn't able to get any pictures up this time, but I figured the update was more important than the pictures. Hopefully I can get the technical issues figured out soon. Next week Alex will be spending some time at daycare since I'll be at a conference for work, which means a whole new set of logistics. We'll let you know how that goes!

No comments: