![]() |
| Daddy and Alex enjoying the sunshine |
It has been a long time since I've updated this blog. And I have no real excuse: no one has been sick (knock on wood) or particularly troublesome - we've just been busy and it's wearing me out! I do take some comfort in the fact that no one else I know with a similar blog actually keeps it as up to date. In fact the only people I know of that keep their blogs completely up to date get paid for it. Still, I have some catching up to do and while I'd prefer to spread it out a little I'm hoping to post a bunch entries in the next couple days and get things caught up. Alex turns one next week (!) and this blog is the closest thing I have to a baby book for either of them so I want to get things updated before I forget!

No comments:
Post a Comment