 |
| Picking out a Pumpkin |
We made it through October and so now I need to post Halloween pictures!
 |
| McDonalds before getting a pumpkin - thanks Grandma and Grandpa Donovan |
This is the first year that Jacob remembered what Halloween was and was therefore excited about it. Alex, of course, had no idea what was going on but he did have a good time. We picked out a pumpkin and carved it the weekend before Halloween. They did a party at school and we went Trick or Treating on Halloween itself. Unfortunately Chris had class...so thank you to Emily for joining us for Trick or Treat!
 |
| Exploring the inside of the pumpkin |
 |
| Jacob demonstrating what kind of face he wants on the pumpkin |
 |
| Practice Halloween: Alex wore a cow costume to school... |
 |
| but I forgot to pick it up at the end of the day so he was Elmo for Trick or Treating |
Jacob really wanted to be a coconut tree from the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - which was fine with me because it was a really easy costume to put together. I was very excited that the other kids in his class knew what he was. I suspect that they had been talking about it during the week, but still I had been concerned that no one would know what he was.
Halloween was quickly followed by Alex's birthday. My mom got into town late the night before and made him a train cake. Happy Birthday Alex!
No comments:
Post a Comment