Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's getting big!




For the most part the "aftermath" of the shots wasn't too bad. We were even able to stay in the apartment most of the time that they were going to be testing the fire alarm. We did, however, go out to meet Chris for lunch one day. Now, Jacob smiles from time to time but not usually at people. Mostly it's when he's asleep and I talk to him or when he's about to eat. But when we met Chris's coworkers he was smiling all over the place. Then on Saturday we went out to nerd night and sure enough once again he was smiling all over the place. I guess it was a given that he was going to be a nerd but it seems a little early to show such a preference! Obviously he's been getting bigger, but it wasn't until I really looked at him in the swing the other day that it really struck me. Here is the original "swing picture" and one from this week.

No comments: