Friday, February 20, 2009
Long week!
I know that technically all weeks are of equal length, but you have to admit that some just feel longer. Jacob was not feeling well, particularly on Sunday. Every time we put him down he would start screaming with an intensity that he didn't even have when he got his shots. Even worse, when I went in to talk to him and rub his tummy he would calm down but then his arms and legs would shoot out, he'd start screaming again, and his eyes would pop open with the most terrified look you've ever seen. Poor baby! He's feeling much better now though - and here's a picture to prove it! I couldn't hold him and take the pictures at the same time so the angle isn't great BUT you can see his bed hair... Oh and I got a lot of people asking what he was looking at in the last picture - the answer is I'm not sure but he has that expression a lot. Chris pointed out that it's sort of a "deer in the headlights" look...so sorry Jacob, guess you got that from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE this picture! I really like the "deer in the headlights," too, but I like the smile better! :) My nephew is so cute!
Post a Comment