Sunday, April 25, 2010

Such a helpful boy!

While he does more than his share of making messes, lately Jacob has become quite the little helper at cleaning up. It started with putting his shoes away and then putting our shoes away as well. Recently he has been helping unload the dishwasher. The downside was that any time the dishwasher was open he wanted to put stuff away so we had to keep him out of the kitchen if we were loading the dishwasher. Now I think he's starting to understand that sometimes we put things in the dishwasher and sometimes we take things out. The other day he helped me do laundry. I really have no idea where learned most of this - I guess just by watching - but we are certainly encouraging it!










1 comment:

Jenny said...

So adorable!! I can't wait to see you all and Jacob's helpfulness first hand!