Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Toddler Science Fair



Wednesday was the Infant and Toddler Science Fair at daycare. When I first saw it on the schedule I was a little intimidated. Luckily, it was not nearly as complicated as I had feared. Basically, each classroom set up a different activity outside. The kids could go around with their class or with their parents and try the activities. One was planting flowers in paper cups. Another was paper mache (basically a big tub of shredded newspaper and green glue). Mostly Jacob just wanted to play outside and was very reluctant to let go of my hand in case I left. He had very little interest in most of the activities given the fact that he could run around and climb on things instead.

Wednesday was also the first day that Chris and Jacob took the bike and trailer to daycare. Chris reported that Jacob was very quiet so he couldn't really tell how Jacob felt about it, but it must have been pretty good because this morning he was very excited to put his helmet on.

No comments: